Writers aren't exactly people, they're a lot of people trying to be one person. F.Scott Fitzgerald

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Things I Have Learned In My Life;So Far!

I have learned that no matter how bad it is,it can always get worse! I have learned that the good guy does not always win! I have learned that the bad guy does always get caught and pay the consequences for his misdeeds.I have learned that your good deeds often go unnoticed and your bad deeds are discovered quicker than you would like and are rarely forgotten.
I have learned that it is true when you marry in haste that often you repent for a very long,long time.I have learned that nice guys don't always finish first and bad guys don't always finish last.
I have learned that the fable about the grasshopper and the ant is relevant and one definitely needs to emulate the ant and not the grasshopper!
I have learned that the love of your life does not always remain the love of your life and sometimes they leave to look for the love of their life.
I have learned that as one ages that gravity is a bigger disaster to a woman than a man and that women ,as a general rule,do not age as gracefully as a man ages.
I have learned that as one gets older we receive more offers for burial insurance in our mail than offers for life insurance.
I have learned that the older I get each day that I wake up and remember who I am and where I am is one of the best moments of my day.
I have learned why my father used to read the obituaries in the local newspaper every day and quip that he was relieved that he didn't see his name.
Well those are just some of the things that I have learned so far and I look forward to being alive for a long time to see what else life has to teach me.
One of the most important things that I have learned so far,is that one is never too old to learn something new and I look forward to learning something new for many more years!

No comments: