Writers aren't exactly people, they're a lot of people trying to be one person. F.Scott Fitzgerald

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Frustrations run Amok!

Okay. I am in Louisiana and my car is being held hostage in Anchorage,Alaska for 2,300.00 dollars. Actually it is going to cost me that amount to have it shipped here. So I decided to sell it on Craig's List. I think some of the people have mistaken this car for a garage sale item. Sigh!I can't get a job because I have no car. I have no car until I have a job. I can't get a loan because I have no credit history. Silly me, I don't buy an item until I can pay for it . My last two cars were bought with cash. Yes, how foolish to think being a responsible person would count for something in today's society.I don't like buying on credit. Anything could happen to leave me strapped for cash and scrambling to make those cursed payments. Fellow humans, we live in a Catch 22 world. Ain't it a shame.

No comments: