Writers aren't exactly people, they're a lot of people trying to be one person. F.Scott Fitzgerald

Monday, September 13, 2010

Moving day maybe and Guess I should be more specific in prayers.

Well tomorrow is possibly the day we start moving into the new rent house.Hopes are high to buy this place,but we'll see how things work out.We still have a lot of stuff to move out of storage. I believe Great Spirit put's me where I need to be. At least that's what I say in my prayers. I ask for the things that are in my highest and best interest to come to me. I think I should have been a little more careful in that prayer request. It seems that what Spirit deems in my best interest is not quite what I had in mine on this plane of existence. I was thinking more along the lines of good health,trim fit body,less wrinkles,more money and a really sexy love of my life man( think  Matthew Macfadyen as the powerful,rich,sensitive, Mr.Darcy in Pride and Prejudice. Six foot three,dark hair,blue eyes and gorgeous. Now that was what I was thinking and that is nowhere even near what I have been experiencing. I can only hope Great Spirit,God,whatever one chooses to call the Divine Being is saving the best for later. However;considering how fast time is flying,I'd really appreciate sooner than later or I won't be around.If there is a next life,I will be more specific.

No comments: