Writers aren't exactly people, they're a lot of people trying to be one person. F.Scott Fitzgerald

Friday, September 3, 2010

password/account recovery nightmare

I do not claim to be computer savvy.However,I can usually get where I want and need to be.For the last few days I discovered I could not post on my own blog.It seems I misplaced in my memory files not only the email info,password,user account whatever magical information I need somewhere in cyber space.Catch 22 situation,one needs the old password to obtain a new password. I think you can see where this is headed.After a frustrating few days I have managed to stumble into this place. The good news is I can post this comment. The bad news is I have no idea how I got her or how I get back here again.This may be my last post until I stumble (by accident)into this place again.Wish me luck!

No comments: