Writers aren't exactly people, they're a lot of people trying to be one person. F.Scott Fitzgerald

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I hate Typos!

      I absolutely hate typos with a passion and strive to seek them out and eradicate them.So why do I read what I have just posted and find TYPOS. I read what I wrote out loud and there were NO typos! I am sure I found each and every one before posting or printing.
     I am convinced there are computer gremlins lurking in cyber space who creep in and quick as a flash inserts typos and returns to their world laughing their asses off at the perplexed author.Don't laugh,think about how many times you read what you just wrote and hit print or post and check out your post only to discover that no matter how careful you were,there in black and white or whatever color you prefer are those blaring, embarrassing,TYPOS.
    Even the best writers have published books,articles and posts with typos. One of my favorite bloggers who was an agent and is a writer with published book has posted comments with Typos!
   I am taking an online class with one of my favorite people who writes how to books on writing ,sentence structure,etc. and has a daily post is not immune. There in one of the lessons he posted were...TYPOS. No writer is immune to the Typo gremlins.
  Better get back to wurk,I am shur the dreaded gremlin has swooped in and sprinkled mi post with tYpoos.

No comments: