Writers aren't exactly people, they're a lot of people trying to be one person. F.Scott Fitzgerald

Monday, June 13, 2011

MISSING MUSES,REWARD FOR THEIR CAPTURE AND RETURN!

       I have three Muses.One looks like and acts like Audry Hepburn,one looks and acts like Kathryn Hepburn and  the male looks like Matthew Macfadyen. They have been with me since I started on this wonderful and very difficult career as a full time writer five years ago. They have guided me,encouraged me,whispered ideas in my ear and kicked my butt when I've needed it kicked.Unfortunately they are very Fey and don't always show up on time and have been known to disappear.This is one of those times.
       On  a whim,they have taken off on a vacation when I am at a crucial point in my latest novel,the middle!Unfortunately this isn't the first time they have done this,but they don't usually leave me at such a crucial point and they usually tell me where they are going.Last time was during NaNoWriMo when Matthew decided to head to Ireland for holiday and of course,the two ladies followed him.I managed to lure them back by hanging pictures of them and Ireland all over my room.
Since they got wise to that and didn't tell me this time where they were going I am forced to take drastic measures. I am posting this blog and offering a non monetary reward for their capture and return, in good condition of course. 
       Meanwhile I am writing a few new scenes in the manuscript that they insisted I finish.Between you and me,I think they are getting even for my not immediately writing the new scenes they suggested.Hopefully this will appease them and they will return when they realize I will likely make a mess and the WIP will need tons of revisions(which they hate to do).they hate it when I make a mess they have to help clean up.Mwwaaahaha,there is a method to my madness!

No comments: